Aurora J. McLaine tagged me with this!
ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. My mind is suddenly blank about what I should put here.
2. I can’t think of any weird stuff about me to say that I haven’t already said.
3. THIS IS REALLY HARD.
4. I’m writing this really boring sentence.
5. I finished that really boring sentence.
6. I wrote another really boring sentence.
7. And another one.
8. I wrote a boring sentence fragment.
9. Most of these facts are actually opinions.
10. I am a cat.
11. I am a mystery.
ELEVEN QUESTIONS FOR ME TO ANSWER:
What would you do if you were stuck in a small pitch-black room, with no doors or windows, and you were only surrounded by walls?
Well, I would find a light switch first. Then I’d dig a hole under the wall, because for all I know, the floor could be really soft dirt. No, wait . . . if I’m surrounded by only walls, then there’s no floor or ceiling because those don’t count as walls. So then the walls have to go on forever for them to actually surround me. And that means . . . okay, moving on.
If you could choose to change a part in your favourite book which part would you change, and what would you change it to instead?
I have to choose a favorite book first! Um . . . ummmmm . . . HOW AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO DO THIS? I’ll just do two books. If I chose Of Enemies and Endings, then I guess I would make some of my favorite fanfics for the series canon. If they fit in somewhere. And if I chose Winter, then I guess I would do the same thing? Except maybe with fanart. So I guess I wouldn’t really changing either of them, just add on. Even though that’s still changing. Meh, whatever.
You are given a choice to choose between a sword and a bow and arrows. Which would you choose?
Bows and arrows are cool, but I can’t aim at all. So a sword, I guess, except that’s more dangerous and I’m too clumsy to be trusted with one. OH BUT FLAMING ARROWS. BUT SWORDFIGHTS. BUT ARROWS.
After arguing with myself, I have decided on swords.
What was your scariest dream/nightmare?
I have no idea about the scariest, but the oldest one that I remember is one from when I was a little kid, and for some reason the police were searching for me in some clothes shop while I stuck to the ceiling to hide from them. Mwahaha, I haven’t properly answered the question. : P
What is your dream job?
I wanna be an author, but I dunno any more than that. Maybe also an actress? OOOH OOOH OOOH ACTUALLY I COULD READ AUDIOBOOKS.
What are your thoughts… on apple pie?
I’ve never actually had any pie except for Hershey pie. So.
What is your favourite subject?
Language arts, ‘course! And math.
If you had to choose between turning all water into blood or turning all food into stars, which would you choose?
. . . food into stars. MORE VISIBLE STARS FOR EVERYONE! AND CONSTELLATIONS TOO! AND THEN MORE MYTHS ABOUT THE EXTRA CONSTELLATIONS! BUT NO SNACKS. D:
Are you on NaNoWriMo?
What is your favourite book?
Of Enemies and Endings by Shelby Bach and Winter by Marissa Meyer.
Which of these questions did you enjoy the most?
The sword/bow and arrow one, I think.
Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture.
Thank the blogger who tagged you.
Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions.
Tag 11 bloggers.
Once again, I actually have no idea who to tag. So whoever wants this, go ahead and take it! Just like the other one.
- What does it look like when you throw a banana at half of a banana while the other half of the banana is eating a banana?
- What’s the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
- Least favorite dessert?
- Do you like spicy food?
- What’s something you’ve achieved that you’re proud of?
- If you randomly turned into popcorn, would you a) eat yourself, b) chop off your arm and give it to a friend as a present, c) try to turn back, or d) jump into a bowl and prank the next person who tries to reach for you?
- What’s the strangest thing that’s ever happened to you?
- What’s something unique about how you talk?
- Would you rather ride a dragon or a unicorn?
- Do you judge books by their covers?
- Have you ever met an author?