Thanks for tagging me, Kit!
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Do you have a pet? If so, describe them.
No pets, but I want a kitty. Or a bunny.
- What’s your favorite type of tree?
Hmm that’s a hard one. At the moment I’d say juniper simply because that’s what my novel is about, but really all trees are wonderful.
- What’s your favorite genre to read?
YA Sci-fi/fantasy! Especially something paranormal with ghosts and such. Or fairy-tale retellings. I will read absolutely anything, though.
- What’s your favorite genre to write?
Same as what I read, basically!
- If you write, do you prefer to compose on paper or a computer?
I type my novels up on a computer and I write my short stories usually by hand, and most of the time that’s what works for me. So both.
- How long have you been blogging?
Since October of 2014, apparently.
- Is it snowing, as you answer this?
No, not at all. I wish it wouldd.
- What’s your favorite type of music?
- Do you knit or crochet?
Nope, although since I’m in need of non-literary hobbies I may as well pick up on one.
- What is a very popular/highly acclaimed book or movie that you just couldn’t like?
The Maze Runner (book, not movie–the movie was actually okay). It makes no sense and it’s underdeveloped and I tried to like it but noooope.
- Have you ever had Turkish Delight? (I haven’t, sadly…)
Yesss! It’s so good. You’re missing out!
People I’m tagging:
. . . I’m no good at this. Just take the tag if you want it.
- What song lyrics best describe your life?
- How many books are on your to-read list?
- What would the younger version of you think of current version of you?
- What are your favorite websites?
- What sounds do you find calming?
- How much stuff are you procrastinating from right now?
- Thoughts on school uniforms?
- Thoughts on Shakespeare?
- Do you prefer to read about dark/morbid things or cute/fluffy things?
- Do you have any posters?
- Are you wearing socks?
Magical word of the day/week/month/whatever:
Peripeteia, which means a sudden change in circumstances.